I was nominated by Brittany at Perfectly Tolerable. Thank you so much for the appreciation Brittany. This is my first ever bloggers award 🙂 Everyone do check her blog, she is awesome 😊
This is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers as a recognition of their hard work. I am amazed at how interactive and supportive so many bloggers have been! When I first started my blog I really only thought my grandma would read it, but there is a whole community of book bloggers who support one another and it’s awesome!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you’d like to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them, providing a link to the post you’ve created. (Please make sure you do this step! Otherwise they won’t know you’ve tagged them.)
1.How I started writing the blog:
From my school days, I used to maintain a diary because I love to write about everyday life, wierd experiences and everything. But saying that, I won’t say that writing a blog was a conscious decision. Few weeks back, I was going through some interesting blog. They were all about daily life and day to day experiences. That’s when I thought that why not start writing a blog, since I can then connect with the global arenas. That’s how my writing started.
2.Advice for fresh bloggers:
This part will be pretty hard for me, because I myself is a newbie! Still few things that I have learned, I can share:
- Don’t think so much and start writing. Because I think that’s where we all lack, that we plan a lot of things and end up doing nothing. Taking the initiative and actually start writing the blog is very important.
- Write whatever you feel like. Remember this is your blog and you can present your blog in your own style. Not because someone else has this style and that, you also have to follow their path, no. Just be expressive and innovative in your own way!!
BLOGGERS I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE:
- THE WANDERLUSTCHEF
- WANDERING MEG
- Stuffed Shelves
- Reading with Jessica
- A Book. A Thought
- The Book Date
- Book Journey
- Rachel E. Moss
- My Dee Dee’s Diary
- Anna Knight
- Behind These Hazel Eyes
- Second Wind Leisure Perspective
- Pitch Black Poetry
- The Pensive Dreamer
Share your link in the comments if you participate! I would love to see your answers. Even if you don’t participate, make sure to check out all the awesome blogs! Happy writing 🙂 🙂 🙂